Tuesday, May 7, 2013

College Stuff

     While I'm not quite finished with everything for school yet, I'm almost done. Yesterday was my last day of class on campus. Summer break is here:) Just one essay for an online class and I will be finished. I thought I would share a couple highlights of the Spring 2013 semester.



     I took 6 classes. Between class and work I stayed reasonably busy this spring;)


There it is. School.


I had a lot of spare time in between classes. Some of it was spent studying. Larger parts were spent playing video games, talking with friends, browsing Pinterest for delicious recipes because I was hungry...


And, playing with toys from Timeless Toys.


One great thing about living in West Virginia is the beautiful scenery that I get to enjoy during every drive to and from school. A great thing about evening classes, is that sometimes you get out early, and sometimes on those evenings, you get a pretty sunset as you drive home:)


This semester had a lot of snow days! I missed Science 4 weeks in a row, due to snow and spring break. I didn't mind missing that at all!


Over Spring Break I was lucky enough to be able to go to Georgia to visit my sisters. It was great fun. I did something I never have before. I rode a train. Trains are quite economical, and the ride was enjoyable. It was full on the way home, which made it less enjoyable (I dislike assigned seating). It was dark for most of both train rides, and I regretted not being able to see the scenery. Plane travel is much faster, and therefore usually more desirable. But, if you have time, I would recommend riding the train at least once!!


My schedule for the fall semester. One more semester at Eastern and I will be done. Well, done at EWVCTC at least. It was a good semester and I'm looking forward to the fall:)

No comments:

Post a Comment