Thursday, May 1, 2014

A Photo A Day in May

This past month has been crazy!! And May is shaping up to be the busiest month so far this year. So, I decided to do a relatively simple challenge for this month. Take one photo every day. It turns out there are tons of different lists for photo a day things, and I had lots of fun looking through them on Pinterest til I found the one I wanted to do (admittedly, I did go with the second one I clicked on, but hey, I did have fun looking). Here it is.

May Photo Challenge

And, of course, the first photo is peace. 


I cannot take credit for this picture. It was a snapchat from a friend that I took a screenshot of this evening. Tonight, a bunch of friends and I just hung out after school and saw a gorgeous sunset. It was a peaceful, fun evening. So, it's not a typical picture of peace, but the pervading feeling of the evening was peaceful; I left school feeling peaceful. So, I think this works. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment