Tuesday, March 4, 2014

February

     So, when I look back at February, I'm not exactly sure where it went. I certainly did not update the blog twice. I didn't do a 30 Day Challenge. I didn't memorize a passage from the Bible. 
     I did, however, eat sushi and snowboard a double black diamond. Unfortunately, I have no pictures to prove either of these things. I've been listening to audiobooks, so I'm still working on that one. 
     This month has been crazy busy, and this is what fell through the cracks. I have a few pictures of February that pretty well describe the month.


Snowboarding at Snowshoe at the beginning of the month. It was great fun! And the mountain is beautiful!


George Mason University granted me admission for the fall semester! Which brings along with it a whole lot of busyness; there's a lot of stuff to do to get ready!!


It snowed, a lot. I spent a lot of time shoveling snow, stacking wood, and doing wintry stuff.


Spent lots of time with this girl in between classes and stuff! Speaking of school, although I did graduate in December, I am working at the school as a T.A. for 5 classes, and am taking 2 classes. I'm there 4 days a week.


I received a lovely Valentine from my oldest nephew. I felt pretty special :) I don't believe I've ever gotten a Valentine from a boy before ;)

Question for you:

- Usually February and March crawl by, not this year... Is it just me or is this winter going by way faster than usual? 
- Any advice for getting ready to leave home for college? 


No comments:

Post a Comment