Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Awesome Best Friend!

So, my dear best friend Lynette is an awesome person. If any of you have met her, then you know this. Her birthday was on July 2. No longer a teenager. We are getting old ;) Instead of being like normal people and just waiting for other people to bring her gifts, she went around and gave her friends gifts! 


 She brought me flowers at work! She is the best!


Happy late, late, late Birthday, Lynette! The flowers and card meant so much! I just know that 20 will be your best year yet!

1 comment:

  1. Aww :) Thank you. I feel honored that i made it onto your blog! I am just now seeing this post though so i guess that means i am a bad follower.
    and yea we are getting old, soon we will have to be bringing each other meds that we want to recommend to the other and when we see each other we will have to turn our hearing aids up and yell so that we can have a conversation…ok so that might be in the far future..but one has to be prepared ;) haha. But thank you for being such a good friend! I am just remembering how fun it was to bring you in flowers and surprise you at work.

    ReplyDelete