Wednesday, April 17, 2013

First Things First


     Project Mennonite. It's kind of a weird title for a blog. What's the point of it? Well, I came up with the title, tried it, wasn't sure if I liked it, and tried a bunch of different things. Turns out, that pretty much anything I could think of, was already taken. So, I thought why not. It's an available name and it kind of fits. A chronicle of my life as a Mennonite in this big ‘ole world.

     What will I put on the blog? Basically... Anything I feel like. Probably just stuff about my life, or at least what I deem interesting enough to share with the world;) There will probably be stories about school, and work, and the other things I do. Maybe a short story or poem here and there; but, it can pretty much be summed up as an online journal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment